Friday, February 18, 2022

Mission Promiscuous by Lala Montgomary


Genres - Contemporary Romance; Erotic Romance; New Adult Romance


Sweet temptation. Wicked fantasies. Satisfaction guaranteed.

 

Gemma Davis

I’m moving forward with my summer plans: Mission Promiscuous. Tired of being single and frustrated, it’s time I take charge of my pleasure. I’m on the hunt for some fun on two strong legs, when my dark-haired, blue-eyed fantasy man walks right out of my wet dreams. Mission accepted; I will do whatever it takes to lure him into my arms.

 

Elijah Adler

I’m a very busy man. As the CEO of my real estate development company, I’m married to my job. My commitment and drive to be the best leaves little time for unplanned...distractions. But when Gemma dances into my life, I begin to wonder if maybe it’s time to make an exception to my rule.

 

Ready to risk it all, Gemma makes it her mission to make her fantasy man her reality. But, can she convince him to play with her, if only for the summer?


Mission Promiscuous is a steamy 86,000-word first love/all grown up/the one that got away standalone romance. This book contains themes suited for mature readers.





Author Lala Montgomery

Lala Montgomery is a semi-retired party girl, born and raised in the Midwest. She enjoys spending time with her husband, when he's not being annoying, and cuddling with her pups. While she is obviously a lover of reading, reality TV, and podcasts about reality TV, Lala considers herself a vodka enthusiast, a wannabe wine connoisseur, and a caftan fashion icon. Writing has always been a dream of hers, and this writing journey is a dream come true.  


  1. What was the first story you ever wrote? (Unpublished or published) - I wrote my first short story for a Young Authors competition in elementary school. Back then I was really into horror and it was called Blood Warriors.

  2. Why did you want to become an author? - Short answer, I thought it would be fun! I’ve always been a huge reader, and I’ve found some amazing new-to-me authors these last few years. So, I thought, why not? Why not me?

  3. Do you have any writing rituals you do to get in the mood? - I love to light my favorite scented candle (sandalwood myrrh), drink a glass of wine, and listen to music to set the mood.

  4. What is a genre you don’t currently write but would like to try? - I almost exclusively read MM, so maybe one day I’ll give it a go.

  5. What is your favorite coffee/or tea? - Wine

  6. What would you put in a cocktail that represents your latest release? - Gemma Davis is a bubbles girl, so I’d go with a Grand Marnier mimosa.

CONNECT WITH LALA


No comments:

Post a Comment