Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Romance Author K Forest

 






Between my last name being Ferrari and my carefree lifestyle, women had always been like a smorgasbord to me. I never had to be patient with women or work on any kind of relationship. It was simply crazy sex and fun.

Then, of all the women in all the world I had to fall for her. I couldn't get her out of my mind or my heart. Many nights were spent dreaming of all the pleasurable things I could do to her if she were in my bed. Days were spent trying to get her to look at me as a man, not just a friend or even worse a brother.

One birthday wish made her mine. Our future together finally looked bright.

Little did I know life would soon spiral us toward a non-stop collision course. Betrayals, unleashed family secrets, and ultimatums are forcing me to choose between love or expected loyalties.

I want to decide my own future. Yet Fate seems to want to have the final decision.







No comments:

Post a Comment