Monday, February 28, 2022

YA Romance Author M.A. Grace

 



M.A. GRACE

Author, creator of worlds, blogger, and professional procrastinator.



I do believe I am the only person I know that has an issue coming up with a bio.

My name is M.A. Grace. I was born and raised in Western North Carolina's beautiful mountains. I have and will always refer to the mountains as my home. Even though I currently live in Georgia a bit North of Atlanta.

I have also lived in South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee.

I have the heart the size of the universe when it comes to animals. I have always wanted to own my own animal sanctuary for all types of animals. Dream big for sure. 

I am always thinking of stories through the day. I try to juggle many many hats ever day and sometimes I'm good and sometimes I don't want to get out of bed. But you can always find me day dreaming a new story. 




*~*~Notice this is a Novelette~*~*

It is amazing how many truths and lies can come out in just a summer. Daniel thought he was going to have a normal summer with his grandparents fixing up an old truck. However, when Tiffany needs a place to stay after her brother’s death Daniels summer plans change.





No comments:

Post a Comment