Saturday, February 19, 2022

Scarlett West Steamy Romance Author

 Scarlett West



Scarlett West writes steamy, paranormal romance featuring sexy Fae and shifters. Deep characters and hot romance are her thing. An avid reader and writer who will never stop dreaming, Scarlett has traveled to many countries and been on tons of adventures. She draws her stories from these places, life experiences, and her grand imagination.

Besides writing, she’s a hobby herbalist and a dancer. If she’s not by the computer typing these things up, she can be found in a forest, on a mountain, or by the ocean.

She would like to thank her three F’s: Fans, Family and Friends. Thank you forever for your support.





Connect with Scarlett







Kidnapped by a wolf shifter as part of a dark ritual, the only way out is to break the rules. 

As a half-human, half-wolf hybrid, I’ve been rejected by my mate and cast from my pack. Kaden abducted me, ushering me into his dark shifter world. I’m drawn to him more than I should be and he awakens a primal passion in my wolf. He wants to claim me as his fated mate. Only, there are two problems: he intends to use me in a dark ritual, and he’s my worst enemy.  

I hope I make it out alive… 

Aila didn’t see it coming when I took her, but if I didn’t, none of us would be safe. As alpha, I planned on using her in a ritual to break a curse killing my pack. Except she’s my enemy, and getting under my skin in ways I never anticipated. My wolf demands her as my fated mate.  

 Yet if I get her into my bed, we may not make it… 

Genre: paranormal romance with wolf shifters

Alpha Ritual is only available through the Rituals and Runes Anthology



No comments:

Post a Comment