Sunday, February 6, 2022

Regina Frame Romance Author You Gotta Read

REGINA FRAME

Contemporary Romance Author




 My name is Regina Frame. I live in Red Bay, Alabama with my husband of 34 years and our three dogs.


I write contemporary and new adult romance. I love writing about bad boy rockstars and the women who love them. In my spare time you’ll find me working with rescue dogs.


Sign up for my newsletter for info about new releases and current giveaways on my website. 






 Trinity was just trying to get to Temecula to see her cousin and start her new life. What she didn’t do was plan accordingly, and ran out of gas in the middle of the desert on her way. When an insanely hot biker takes pity on her, or rather insists on helping her, her brain says no, but her body says yes.

Tucker, the lead singer and guitarist for the up and coming rock band Sutured Souls, is heading home on his bike from a long tour when he happens upon a stranded motorist. When he meets Trinity, he knows he needs to help her. What he didn’t realize was how much he wanted her company once he had her.

Trinity and Tucker fall into an easy friendship, dancing around their intense attraction to one another until the heat between them is about to boil over. But can the cocky rock star get the girl?




REVIEW'S 




"Such a fun and steamy read!! It was so easy to find myself falling completely in love with this story as well as all the wonderful characters... This is a must read." - Marni, Goodreads reviewer
 
"Cocky Rockstar is a temptation full of thrilling moments and heated romance. Trinity and Tucker turn a chance encounter into a love song unlike any other." - Isha, Goodreads reviewer
 
"I promise you won't put this book down. Trinity and Tucker will captivate you the entire way through." - Penny, Goodreads reviewer
 
"I really enjoyed reading this short and sexy insta love story... I was hooked from the start and I couldn't put it down." - Belinda, Goodreads reviewer
 
"Easy-to-read and entertaining, with a swoony down-to-earth rockstar and a charming and sincere leading lady, and a chance encounter that leads to so much more." - Stital, Goodreads reviewer
 
"I enjoyed this fast-paced story. It held my attention and gave me all the feels." - Sarah, Goodreads reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment